Hi all, as you may have noticed Nat Geo Wild is out!
The SD channel is available in Satellite Fed and Fibre Fed markets.
The HD channel is available in the systems listed below:
- Prince George
- Red Deer (IBO, Ponoka-Lacombe)
- Nanaimo (Parksville-Duncan)
- Protection Island
- 100 Mile House
- Pincher Creek
- Port Alberni
- Fort St. John - Dawson Creek
- Grand Forks
- Medicine Hat (Brooks)
- Campbell River
- Cranbrook (Kimberley)
- Calgary (Canmore-Banff)
- Vancouver (Whistler, Squamish) *DNU Pockets Only*
- Williams Lake
- Saskatoon (Prince Albert)
- Bowen Island
- Winnipeg Rural
- Fort McMurray
- Kelowna (Penticton, Vernon)
- Thunder Bay
- Salmon Arm (Sorrento)
- Lloydminster (Vermillion)
- Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
In Traditional packaging, Nat Geo Wild SD
will be part of Digital TV and in SPP, Entertainment 1 and twinned in Best of HD.
Nat Geo Wild SD will launch on channel 175 (except in Winnipeg on Ch. 178, and Hamilton on Ch. 187).
In Traditional packaging, Nat Geo Wild HD
will be carried in HD Plus (Entertainment) and in SPP Entertainment 1 and Best of HD.
Nat Geo Wild HD will launch on channel 255 except in Hamilton (channel 262).
Nat Geo Wild HD will be in MPEG4 format only.
Launch preview until June 30, 2012.