Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums - View Single Post - Mobilicity New Years promo offers free social data on wireless text plans
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-11, 05:12 PM   #1
hugh
Member #1

Default Mobilicity New Years promo offers free social data on wireless text plans

Mobilicity announced a new promotion this week which gives subscribers free "social data" on their cheaper voice and text plans and free data on their more expensive $45 a month plan.

Details of the data promotion are as follows:
  • On the $25 Plan - In addition to the regular voice and text plan, subscribers receive Unlimited social network access to Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Google+ and LinkedIn along with Unlimited Instant Messaging through Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ and Whatsapp.
  • On the $35 Plan - Subscribers receive the social data add-on that comes with the $25 plan plus unlimited email access through Gmail, Hotmail and MS Exchange.
  • On the $45 Plan - Subscribers receive the $10 a month unlimited data add-on at no additional charge.
  • Unlimited social network access to Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Google+ and LinkedIn along with Unlimited Instant Messaging through Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ and Whatsapp.

The company also introduced a new port-in credit promotion of $50. Consumers who port their existing phone number to Mobilicity and register for pre-authorized credit card payment will receive $10 credits over five months.