: Daenyx Power Cable?

2008-08-03, 05:13 PM
I have a 19" flat panel LCD DAENYX display.

I do not have power cables for it.

I need some.

I can;t find anybody in Ottawa that has heard of this brand or knows any information about where I can purchase power cables for this type of TV.

Can anybody help?

the model number is DN-19


2008-08-03, 08:03 PM

When you say power cables, do you mean the power cord that connects the display to the power outlet in the wall? If so, you can find one at a computer store. Most flat panel televisions/monitors use a power cord with an end similar to this:

http://www.allproducts.com/manufacture2/liandung/lt501.jpg http://www.allproducts.com/manufacture2/liandung/lt501.jpg

It will plug into a socket on your panel similar to this:


The other end is a normal 3 pronged plug that goes in the wall.

In some cases, the smaller panel like you have may have an external power supply which may be more difficult to find. Again, a computer store might be able to help you there. The power supply may look something like this:

Click link as image is quite large to show here.


Hope this helps.


2008-08-04, 10:03 AM

Thanks for your help.

I was told at future shop the other day that I need a power box coverter. I have no idea what this means but I think it is like the second image you posted.

I didn't think to call computer stores for power cables for a tv.

Thanks for the suggestion!