: Samsung LNT4061FX/XAC Firmware Version 1007?

Saturntoronto
2008-07-26, 02:01 PM
My TV - SAMSUNG LNT4061FX/XAC
My Problem, I was on the the samsung.com website was chacking out my TV there was a firmware update I made the mistake of updating it and now the TV picutue is all messed up. The set still works the menus still work the image is just not displaying properly. The firmware version I had before the update was 1007. After the update I have version 1019. Samsung wont e-mail me the orignal frimware version they want me to take it for servicing and of coarse it will not be covered under warrenty. I see on posts other people have had samsung send them a USB with drivers I'm not sure if that is for people with no service centers around but since the TV menu is fine then it should easily be fixed if I can get the orignal firmware to put back on it. Does anyone know where I can find it as samsung only posts the latest firmware on there site they don't put the previous versions. If anyone can help me out, please do.
Thanks.

Saturntoronto
2008-07-27, 03:08 PM
I discovered a fix to my firmware upgrade here is the link. The same issue has happened to a few people. I changed the "Lvds Tx Fmt" from JEIDA to VESA and problem solved.