: Sony releases Spiderman 3 numbers

Pages : 1 [2]

shabbs
2007-11-08, 09:47 PM
The Harry Potter numbers will be hella interesting for sure. If HD DVD outsells BD, it will be a sign for sure.

Boduho
2007-11-09, 12:01 AM
HT gearhead, if you've bothered to read ANY information available with regards to Paramounts claims, from unbiased and industry sources, you would know that the numbers have been discredited. There hasn't been one independent source that has backed up Paramounts numbers, so rather than throwing around the infantile "bluboys" insults, do some investigating before you post.

HT gearhead
2007-11-09, 12:19 AM
Well you seem so sure of your facts post me some links. It just seems that whenever HDDVD makes even the slightest headway some of you guys are quick to shoot it down as a misquote, etc.

JonO
2007-11-09, 09:21 AM
HT Gearhead...

C'mon - from the article itself:
Many industry sources wound up disputing that figure, however, believing it was actually tens of thousands lower.
You can choose to believe whatever you wish...

BHoward
2007-11-09, 12:35 PM
All I can say is that both SM3 and Transformers looked great on my setup.

Why you guys are still arguing about which format is better is beyond me! I just want to watch the HDM .. period. At the current prices, owning both is very low risk situation.

HT gearhead
2007-11-10, 12:19 AM
What industry sources? Sony? BDA? Disney? Fox? :p:D

MikeV18
2007-11-12, 11:43 AM
more importantly the numbers are coming from sony.. its hard to trust something like that unless its from a non-biased 3rd party.