: the simpsons

roblau004
2007-07-28, 01:24 AM
I had some tme to kill on the 27 of july.... and seen the simpsons movie...altjoigh i was alil surprised on how few bums were in the seats.. it was the 430 matinee.... if comedy is the element of suprise.... the simpsons is a hoot...... light and entertaining... a must for the simpsons fans

unreal1080p
2007-07-28, 01:30 AM
Spiderpig, spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig does :D;):cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BTs6gq7EaE

P.S. Make sure you stay all the way to the end of the credits...

heybirder
2007-07-31, 08:18 AM
Meh. There were some funny gags but overall I felt the movie was rather bland and there was a lot of wasted time.

pynner
2007-07-31, 05:54 PM
OMG.. I gotta say, I loved this movie! SPIDER PIG!

it was funny from the get go.. and it didn't stop..
the animation was amazing through out.. but in some places it was mind blowing!

I recommend that if your a fan.. either casual or uber, go see it!

bete_noir
2007-07-31, 08:06 PM
Hey, a fun movie....but unfortunately, cuz it's PG-rated, you get all the kids laughing over the dialogue, babies crying (I kid you not), and people jumping up and running out to get popcorn or whatever. I'm looking forward to seeing it in the privacy of my own home in a few months just so I can catch some of the dialogue and jokes I missed..... :D

I liked it a lot, now I'm looking forward to Bourne in a few days. No crying brats in that one, I hope.....

faston
2007-08-01, 01:20 PM
I'm looking forward to Bourne in a few days.

Me too. Love Bourne, hate crowds, free time this weekend....what to do???

Back on topic: Simpsons are great, but really they are so ubiquitous now that I find it hard to imagine going out to the theatre to see them.

jacksparrow
2007-08-01, 02:06 PM
I love the beginning part where bart stands in front of a chalk board and it read "it's illegal to download movies", obviously some people didn't yield that advise judging by what is doing the rounds :eek:

jacksparrow
2007-08-01, 02:14 PM
Hey, a fun movie....but unfortunately, cuz it's PG-rated, you get all the kids laughing over the dialogue, babies crying (I kid you not), and people jumping up and running out to get popcorn or whatever. I'm looking forward to seeing it in the privacy of my own home in a few months just so I can catch some of the dialogue and jokes I missed..... :D

I liked it a lot, now I'm looking forward to Bourne in a few days. No crying brats in that one, I hope.....
It's vacation time, what do you expect? I haven't been to the movies in years, just can't stand the walking up and down and mobile phones going of and muppets laughing