: Incorrect guide listing

volvik
2007-05-01, 09:41 AM
My wife recorded a bunch of Coronation street episodes on Sunday and when she went to watch them the programs were kids shows instead. It was the right channel (cbchd) and showed Coronation street.

Is this a shaw error or the company who supplies the guide listing? (TV Guide)

JohnnyCanuck
2007-05-01, 11:17 AM
A combination of TVGuide and CBC. During the Stanley Cup playoffs, CBC's programming is changing frequently. TVGuide doesn't always stay current. If you set the recording a few days ahead of time, that probably is what caused it.

DSgamby
2007-05-01, 11:33 AM
also, CBCHD is from Vancouver as it was recently switched from Toronto but the Guide still has Toronto Info on it.

couchpotatoe
2007-05-01, 04:00 PM
Hey Volvik. I recorded the same Coronation St on Sunday of CBCHD (305). I am in Chilliwack area and its always been the same time listed, 4:30am for the first one...and so on after that, and it has always been fine and I recorded it perfectly last Sunday (29th). I have no idea where its from ....Van or Toronto, I don't pay much attention. I believed its on 3 hours before the SD CBC version because it was East feed. If its now from Vancouver why is it on still at 4:30am, wouldn't it be same time (7:30am or so) as the SD from Vancouver...anyone?