72 Hours
Opening Night.
Hatching Matching Dispatching

New Shows:
Heartland
Sophie
The Border
No Opportunity Wasted

Shows coming back to air include: Little Mosque on the Prairie, Test the Nation, Canada’s Next Great Prime Minister, The National, Marketplace, This Hour Has 22 Minutes, The Rick Mercer Report, The Royal Canadian Air Farce, Dragons’ Den.

bete_noir
2007-04-04, 07:34 PM
I liked Venture.....too bad.

hugh
2007-04-04, 07:57 PM
I can't say I watched any but I had seen a couple of really good Opening Nights so I'm sorry that will go off the air.

I wish they would take This Hour Has 22 Minutes off the air. It was so good and now is so bad.

ralph_sinclair
2007-04-05, 09:16 AM
Honestly other than maybe one crap piece per episode (eg "Akward Segue") that show is brilliant. They actually have the balls to call people out. They are so consistently on the money it is scary. I had given up on the show during the Colin Mochrie years but thanks to the new guys it is now way better than its ever been.

magnet
2007-04-05, 10:48 AM
Venture-type stories will be included on Marketplace

jvillain
2007-04-05, 01:53 PM
To bad about Venture. I thought it was the best buisness show ever. It doesn't really fit in with their new "all enviroment all the time" theme though.

PakMan
2007-04-08, 08:34 AM
Gosh...Venture has been around for a long time...it was a great feature on new businesses breaking out. It was a great show when I was in college in Marketing and showcased a lot of ups and downs in venturing into new businesses. I guess with all the focus on dramas, comedies and reality TV this isn't CBC's forte anymore.

asif9t9
2007-04-10, 06:05 PM
I think I finally gave up on Venture when they had the millionaire questionnaire. I think it was multiple choice questions, and they showed what rich people would answer. Completely pointless. And they kept re-running it.

fredbalsdon
2007-04-12, 10:53 PM
Great i am happy Little Mosque on the Prairie is coming back great show and funny to.