: Bill Cosby talks about his career and other comics on Raw Dog Comedy

hugh
2007-03-06, 04:09 PM
Sirius today announced that it will broadcast an exclusive, hour-long conversation between legendary entertainer Bill Cosby and comedian and SIRIUS host Jim Breuer on Raw Dog Comedy Uncensored, SIRIUS channel 104.

One of the most admired entertainers in the United States, Bill Cosby sits down with Jim Breuer for a rare, in-depth conversation to discuss significant moments from his life and career, including insight into his creation of the beloved character Fat Albert, bigotry he witnessed as a child, and the importance of storytelling in comedy. Cosby also discusses some of the comedians he admires most such as Redd Foxx, Lenny Bruce, and Jonathan Winters.

"For me, as a comedian, talking with a legend like Bill Cosby was fascinating," said Breuer. "I feel like I touched a god of comedy, it was phenomenal."

Breuer, a stand-up comedian and Saturday Night Live alum, hosts a daily afternoon comedy show, Breuer Unleashed, every Monday through Friday from 4pm ET to 6pm ET on Raw Dog Comedy Uncensored.

The hour-long interview airs Thursday, March 15 @ 6pm ET on Raw Dog Comedy Uncensored, channel 104.