: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion 360 downloads

Drainc
2006-04-25, 02:26 PM
IS anyone else having issues seeing the downloads for Oblivion on the 360 market place? I have a friend who has the game and when he goes to game options, selects downloads and hits A the list the downloads he sees nothing.

I on the other hand can see all of the downloads. Including the horse armour and the wizard's spire keep and the new quest (all of which I downloaded for the 500 points it cost).

Just wondering if there are others out there playing the game who can't see the downloads.

Dioneo
2009-04-01, 12:14 PM
Not really a reply to this, but I figured there's no need for a whole new thread...

Bethesda has cut the price for all it's Oblivion DLC in half (for the 360 at least, since a lot of this stuff is included in the PS3 version) except for the infamous Horse Armour. In a nod to April Fool's day the Horse Armour costs twice as much as it did before :p

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802425307d1/?of=3

I think the price cut will only be in effect for this week.

Jam
2009-04-01, 12:21 PM
Any of these worth downloading? I have the GOTY edition which has the shivering isles and the KotN expansions, but none of the other ones...

Gord Lacey
2009-04-01, 01:55 PM
Speaking of the PS3 version, do you know it's nearly impossible to find the GOTY edition in Canada? No one has it in stock, and I haven't found the "Greatest Hits" version either, except used on Amazon.ca. Very odd!

Gord

Dioneo
2009-04-01, 02:00 PM
Most of the others are new areas you can call "home", depending on your character's alignment and class. Vile Lair is for evil characters (even better if you are a vampire). Mehrune's Razor is a big dungeon, with a cool evil weapon at the bottom. The Orrey is a minor quest that ends up activating part of the Magic Guild's tower that can grant any character class new abilities.

If you still play the game at all, I'd say they are all worth the new low price.