: YouTube Changes!!

MCIBUS
2011-12-02, 06:13 PM
I'm not sure how many here have you Tube accounts or if so what they sub to, but the recent changes to You Tube suck. Or at least the "delete" feature.

Before if you sub to a subscriber and you wanted to delete the vid he or she posted you clicked a small x and you didn't see the vid. Now that feature is gone and depending on how many subs you sub scribe to and if you miss a a couple of days, when you go to your You Tube home page you suddenly are stuck with tons of vids your forced to watch ad you can't delete them from your homepage even if you watch them.
I hope You Tube fixes this issue. :mad:

phaeton
2011-12-02, 07:52 PM
MCIBUS,

I also miss this feature. I've clicked the 'send feedback' link youtube has the bottom of the page and have left them some feedback requesting this feature be added again.

Other then this I like the new layout. Change is good.

MCIBUS
2011-12-02, 08:01 PM
Don't get me wrrong I like the chanes all except for the "delet x" either then that it loks great, but when you sub to 88 subscribers and alot of them are posting vids(some which you want to skip) you can't and your stuck, ut from the "help' section the replies I've ben reading it appearsd you & me are not the only ones 'upset' over this missing feature.

I have a feeling it'll be retuniong, not sure when.

Not sure why they didn't add it with the changes.
'

Francois Caron
2011-12-04, 11:37 AM
Same here. I like the chronological layout, but I desperately need the "x" back so I can remove videos I've either seen or don't want to see. Just because I'm subscribed to a channel doesn't mean I want to watch every single video they post.

mike10
2011-12-04, 04:39 PM
you can still get back to the old youtube page by going to http://www.youtube.com/home but that will probably be removed