: AnyMP4 Blu-ray Ripper

hugh
2011-08-26, 11:06 AM
from press release today (edited for brevity). Costs $45 and no idea if it works.

I use Slysoft's AnyDVD to rip my Blu-rays to my Video Server

Specially designed for video fans to enjoy high-quality Blu-ray video without limitation, AnyMP4 Blu-ray Ripper is built with professional techniques and efficient solutions that can be used to rip Blu-ray video to any popular video formats such as MP4, 3GP, AVI, WMV and WebM. Aiming at fast speed, high video quality and universal application, this software can also rip Blu-ray video to any portable device compatible video format, and enables users to enjoy Blu-ray video wherever they please.

In pursuit of the ultimate video effect, AnyMP4 Blu-ray Ripper also possesses a collection of editing tools that can help you conduct video effect customization. You can trim video length, crop video frame, join video clips into one file, add text/image watermark to personalize the video, adjust Video Contrast, Brightness, Saturation, Hue, Volume, and customize output parameters such as Video Encoder, Resolution, Bitrate, Aspect Ratio, Frame Rate, and Audio Bitrate, Channels, Encoder, Sample Rate to improve video quality according to your preferences.