: Death Race 2000 - Not at Best Buy?

Travis Shand
2010-06-29, 04:56 PM
Hey - not sure if this is happening anywhere else... But the Roger Corman classic "Death Race 2000" came out on Blu-Ray on June 22.

I can't find it in any of the Best Buy or Future Shop locations in Calgary. Haven't checked the Wal-Marts or HMVs yet... Mostly because I have a Best Buy gift card.

Anyone else in Cowtown seen this for sale anywhere?

It's even listed as "Out of Stock" on Best Buy's website - has been that way since the day it came out!

BGY11
2010-06-29, 08:13 PM
While Best Buy's site does indicate info isn't available for store stock, I did notice the Future Shop website shows that the Sunridge (NE) and Northland (NW) locations should have it in stock.

If you aren't in the NE, I can check at the Sunridge location tomorrow if you want.

Travis Shand
2010-06-30, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the offer... But I swung by the Sunridge Future Shop yesterday and they didn't have a copy. I checked the Sunridge HMV for a copy today (website said they had 2)... But no luck there either.

DCS-1
2010-07-29, 03:37 AM
you can search at dvdcollectionsale

cooper83
2010-07-29, 04:14 AM
you can search at dvdcollectionsale
If you're referring to www.dvdcollectionsale.com, Death Race 2000 isn't listed, and the only Blu-ray for sale is Avatar... Does the DCS in your name refer to dvdcollectionsale, by any chance...?