: 2 & 1/2 Men

siljaline
2009-10-29, 01:27 PM
Hello,
New to Bell ExpressVU so pardon the newb question.

On ExpressVU Montreal area -

Cannot get program 2 & 1/2 Men on Fox East (283) or Fox West (290)
Used to pull 2 & 1/2 Men off Fox affiliate in Burlington, Vermont.
Both Fox East & West carry TMZ.com and Seinfeld in this timeslot being 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM.

Appreciate and tips.

Thanks.

Dog Byte
2009-10-29, 02:00 PM
You didn't say what timeslot. 2.5 Men is on from 7pm - 8pm on Fox for me on Shaw Direct. The World Series is on Fox these days so the schedule is all messed up.

scrooloose
2009-10-29, 02:05 PM
Isn't two and a half men on CBS? Are you talking about new episodes?

-Mike

magnet
2009-10-29, 02:06 PM
Daily syndicated old episodes are on WGN Chicago/ WPIX and CFMT (Ch. 215) @ 7pm.
Bell's East Channels are from Boston, and in Boston the syndicated episodes are on CW56, a channel that Bell do not get.
The show is also available at 10 PM on OMNI channel 254, as well as Fox Seattle and KTLA.

New episodes are on CBS at 9 ET

kirjtc2
2009-10-29, 02:06 PM
The 7-8pm slot is used for syndicated programming which varies by affiliate. In Boston and Seattle (where ExpressVu gets its feeds), other stations have the rights to the nightly Two and a Half Men reruns. In Boston (not sure about Seattle) it's on the CW station which isn't carried by Bell.

I think one of the Omni stations has Two and a Half Men around 7 or 7:30...you might want to check there.

NB Josh
2009-10-29, 02:12 PM
It airs on Fox West (Seattle) at 10:00pm ET (back to back episodes). In Boston (where Bell TV gets its East channels from) it airs on WLVI - The CW, which Bell TV doesn't carry. So you are out of luck there. Two and a Half Men repeats are syndicated, which means local channels buy rights to them, not entire networks.

If you subscribe to the sports package WGN carries Two and a Half Men; and if you get KTLA or WPIX they carry it as well.

siljaline
2009-10-29, 02:37 PM
@ All.
Thanks for quick replies.
Called ExpressVU they told me of the show search feature which (being a Satellite Newb) was not aware of.

Found a number of 2.5 Men three-peats on tonight and every night.

Me thinks I'll use WGN or OM1 - depending on the date of the episode which can be viewed in the search feature which is nice.

I'm good to go here, thanks again.