: need opinions deciding on model

duker733
2009-08-08, 01:46 AM
Well 3 weeks ago I purchased a Samsung LCD LED tv UN55B6000 . I am returning it due to the uneven brightness with the edge lit lighting. I think I have decided to go plasma. I am torn on two models right now. Any suggestions on either of the two would be appreciated. Will the black levels on these two tv's be comparable to the lcd tv?

1. Samsung PN58B850 58" plasma
2. Samsung PN63B550 63" plasma

I want either of these two models especially for the usb 2.0 support. I watch divx movies off my usb flash drive.

I have to stick with these two models because I am exchanging my led tv at Visions because I am way over the two week return policy. They are willing to exchange it for another tv due to me being unsatisfied with the lcd tv. I can't see any better models available at Visions other than the two listed above. Any help in helping me decide would be appreciated. Thanks

Michael TLV
2009-08-08, 02:52 AM
Greetings

Blacks wil likely be better ... and way better viewing angles and screen uniformity.

No cloudy blacks ...

regards

fricfrac
2009-08-11, 08:39 PM
I have the 58" 850 and love it, but you can't go wrong with either.
It will come down to which one better suits your particular needs when you compare size and features .