: Help with super sports pack

maddogmaulucci
2009-07-21, 10:22 AM
Hello, I am wanting to get the supersports pack but I have a few questions that I figured I would answer here, since rogers customer service cant seem to give me a straight answer.

Right now I have Digital VIP Cable + HDTV Specialty Channel Package. But I mainly only watch the sports channels. I do understand that I can only watch TSN or HDTSN with the VIP package that I have. Im a single guy and can't afford to have both the VIP and the supersports pack. So my question is if there is a game(hockey/football,baseball) on TSN would I also get it in the supersports pack? and if I don't subscribe to tsn anymore but get the supersports pack, will it blackout that game? Same with games that are on LeafsTV.

scampbell
2009-07-21, 11:22 AM
>>>So my question is if there is a game(hockey/football,baseball) on TSN would I also get it in the supersports pack?<<<

I unsubscribed to the sports pack a few months ago, so if the situation has changed, someone please speak up, but what I found was that the answer to your question is "no". Games that are on other channels in the Rogers lineup are not included in the sports pack.

However, games that are on other channels but are blacked out on that channel, are generally included. For example, Senators games on Sportsnet East are generally blacked out on the Sportsnet channel so you do get them in the sports pack.