: Anyone else have problems with centre ice (corrupted files)

Stocks
2009-02-08, 05:14 PM
Most times I have a horrible picture on the centre ice channels, At times I can barely even watch the Edmonton Minny game thats currently on.

Stocks
2009-02-09, 02:24 PM
I've been having some problem with my nhl center ice channels, usually I get a bit of pixelation on those channels but yesterday it was so bad I could'nt even watch the nhl channels so I looked at all the stats and it said I had around 500-800 Corrupted files. I checked my other TV on the same channel and there was no pixelation and 0 corrupted files although when its snowy or windy theres pixelation on both tv.

With the corrupted files on one of my tv's would this be from splitter or cable problems?

Right now the cable that comes into the house goes to a 5-1000 2 way splitter I got from rogers. One output from that splitter goes to the main TV on a good cable rogers gave me and that tv had no corrupted files, the other output goes to an older 3 way splitter I think 5-900. For that splitter one output goes to my second main TV (the tv with the corrupted files) the other two outputs one has nothing in it and the othet output goes to another 2 way splitter I did'nt check but probably not rated very good but the two outputs for that splitter goes to 2 TV's both analog and not very important but I cant really get rid of them and they have not the best picture quality and one is missing some channels.

So with all that what should I do?

Would just replacing the 2 crappy splitters with 2 good ones do the trick and I was also going to replace the cable going to the tv with the corrupted files.

Or I was thinking of getting a good 3 way splitter that way I could get rid of one splitter and just have 2 splitters instead of 3, I dont know if thats better or not.

What do you guys think?

admin
2009-02-09, 02:31 PM
merged threads. Please do not create multiple threads for the same issue.

Stocks
2009-02-09, 02:40 PM
Sorry first thread I did'nt know about the corrupted files issue

hugh
2009-02-09, 02:53 PM
stocks, in future then don't create a new thread asking for feedback when you've already created one. Post in the existing thread and contact a moderator to alter the subject etc.

Stocks
2009-02-09, 03:30 PM
no problem guys you can delete or move both threads if you'd like it's no big deal dont worry about it.