: What else is on if I don't like the Superbowl?

bolmsted
2009-01-31, 01:26 PM
Not trying to troll or anything but what ELSE can I watch on Sunday when this SuperBowl "show" is on? Sorry I'm just not into American Football (or most sports for that matter) and want something ELSE to watch. Sorry to reign in on the parade but there are other people out there. Was looking forward to seeing the next season of Nip/Tuck after the Superbowl like last year but I'm not sure if CTV is picking up the next season or will air it later in the Winter/Spring season. Oh well I guess I'll be heading into the DVD library for most of the day.

NB Josh
2009-01-31, 01:48 PM
I think Nip Tuck is airing on Showcase now (I'm not sure of that though).

CBC has a new Heartland and a Marple Mystery movie. TSN has an encore of the Men's Final from the Australian Open, I'd recommend that if you like tennis at all (and don't want to wake up early to watch it). It is Nadal-Federer, and last time they met it was probably the best tennis match ever.

petedran
2009-01-31, 03:34 PM
cnn always has news on it.

Pinza
2009-02-01, 10:24 AM
Then there is the Weather Network......

See if Dave Devall makes a guest appearance.......lol

Danster
2009-02-01, 10:30 AM
I'm in the same boat. I am not a fan of football and despise these sunday nights since all networks put on repeats. Thank goodness for the movie network.

I wish we had a network that showed out of the ordinary events like sumo wrestling and such funny sports to watch.

01 Boxer
2009-02-01, 12:31 PM
There are three episodes of Wipeout playing at the same time as the Superbowl. It's fun to watch if you're a fan of big balls.

Francois Caron
2009-02-01, 10:21 PM
"Tout Le Monde En Parle" on the French CBC.

I'll download the Superbowl commercials later in the evening. :)

bolmsted
2009-02-02, 01:34 AM
Then there is the Weather Network......

See if Dave Devall makes a guest appearance.......lol
Funny. :(