: Antenna Research & Development
- Original OTA Build-It-Yourself Antennas & Gear (Now Closed)
- Tuning Up A Bent OTA Antenna
- TV Antenna Humour
- Does VERTICAL angle matter?
- Will digital channel 37 be allowed by FCC & IC?
- Rebirth of the 2-Bay Bowtie Reflector OTA Mini-Antennas
- Japan to build 2001' TV antenna
- Home-based OTA antenna repeater array?
- Building a UHF Parabolic Reflector Like A CM4251?
- Introduction to the Gray-Hoverman TV Antenna (the original thread)
- Introduction to the Gray-Hoverman TV Antenna
- 4nec2 & Other Antenna Design Modeling Software
- Original Gray-Hoverman Build plans, tips, tricks, diagrams, photos
- Gray-Hoverman - early prototyping and modeling posts
- AntennaCraft Super-G 1483 & Other Original Hovermans
- Introduction to the Gray-Hoverman Generation 2 Antenna
- Commercial Gray-Hoverman?
- SBGH vs. VU-90 XR and VHF GH possible?
- Welcome to Antenna Designers and Modelers
- DBGH Antenna report vs. CM4221
- Update on DBGH Modeling Investigations
- Channel Master Quantum 111x VHF/FM Antennas
- SBGH: Better Gain For Lower Channels?
- Copper Tube vs. Wire for GH?
- GH for UHF (Plans, Parts Lists, Build Tips by 300ohm)
- Building a more permanent DBGH
- SBGH vs. 4-bay bowtie reflector?
- GH Dimensions
- Finally built my SBGH!
- SBGH: What went wrong with this build?
- Channel Shift Needed For My Situation?
- About to build DBGH - questions
- Best Metals for Antennas: Performance, Soldering, Welding, Bending, Working
- GH Stacking & Ganging
- Phase Matching & the "Chopping" Technique
- Building four SBGHs
- Should we post here in MM or Inches?
- Active element design and sizing for the SBGH GPLv3?
- OTA antennas in Italy -- one similar to the GH design?
- Unusual VHF high band antenna
- Original Gray-Hoverman Generation 2 Thread (Now Closed)
- My experiences with the DBGH
- Time to jump in with a DBGH
- SGBH Split Screen Question
- SBGH in Oakville, ON
- My SBGH vs My CM4221
- symptons of multi-path?
- WSYRTV9's First Gen. SBGH Build Plans
- Using 4NEC2 to model SBGH with solid reflector
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.