Combining OTA signal with satellite signal
Is there anyway to combine the OTA signal with the satellite signal so that I only need to run one cable into the house?
Here's what I'm suggesting:
(1) Outdoor OTA antenna.
(2) DishPro Plus LNBF (please note that this is DishPro Plus)
(3) Mix OTA Feed and the LNBF Feed into a single RJ6 cable into the house. Call this the Mixed Feed.
(4) Demix the OTA Feed and the LNBF Feed from the Mixed Feed after the cable is in the house.
(5) Take the OTA Feed and connect to the OTA input on my 9200
(6) Take the LNBF Feed and using a DishPro Plus separator, connect into SAT1 and SAT2 inputs on the 9200.
If this is possible, what would I need on the outside to "mix" the OTA and LNBF Feeds in step (3) and what would I need to "de-mix" the two singles into the OTA and LNBF Feeds. The important thing is, is that I'm using DishPro Plus and need to use the DishPro Plus separator to split the signals for my two tuners.
If this isn't possible, then I'll be stuff without an OTA antenna (can't run another cable and no way will she let me keep the "ugly" antenna over the TV).