If anyone is interested in troubleshooting some more, let us try to factory reset and re-provision your ATA. If your ATA is also your router, and it handles your PPPoE login, be sure to have your TekSavvy login details handy; you will need them in order to connect to the internet when we're done.
1. Reset the router to factory defaults by dialing the following in a phone connected to line 1:
a) Dial ****. You should hear a recorded menu.
b) Dial 73738# and then confirm by pressing 1.
2. Using a PC directly connected to the ATA, visit this website: http://192.168.0.1/
3. Click "Voice", then "Admin Login", then "Advanced", and finally the "Provisioning" tab
4. Enter the following in the "Profile rule" field and save your changes.
[--key $SN] https://p.teksavvy.com/spa/$MA
5. Once the ATA is finished saving the changes, make a test call. If it doesn't work, power down all your equipment, wait 30 seconds, and then power everything up, starting with the modem, then router if you have a separate one, and then VoIP ATA, waiting some time in between to allow each device to fully boot.
6. Make a test call. If it works, wait 10 minutes and verify that incoming calls also work.
Please let me know if this procedure works.