Madden NFL the worlds top selling game from July to Sept
From July through September, the following five games sold the most, according to integrated data from the NPD, Chart-Track, and Enterbrain released last week (listed in order by worldwide units sold):
1. Madden NFL 09, EA - 3 million
2. Wii Fit, Nintendo - 2.1 million
3. The Force Unleashed, LucasArts - 1.7 million
4. Pokemon Platinum, Nintendo - 1.5 million
5. Mario Kart Wii, Nintendo - 1.4 million
The "Top Global Markets Report" is based on software point of sale data from the three biggest video game markets in the world; USA, Japan, and UK.