Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion 360 downloads - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 2006-04-25, 01:26 PM Thread Starter

Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion 360 downloads

IS anyone else having issues seeing the downloads for Oblivion on the 360 market place? I have a friend who has the game and when he goes to game options, selects downloads and hits A the list the downloads he sees nothing.

I on the other hand can see all of the downloads. Including the horse armour and the wizard's spire keep and the new quest (all of which I downloaded for the 500 points it cost).

Just wondering if there are others out there playing the game who can't see the downloads.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 2009-04-01, 11:14 AM
Veteran

Not really a reply to this, but I figured there's no need for a whole new thread...

Bethesda has cut the price for all it's Oblivion DLC in half (for the 360 at least, since a lot of this stuff is included in the PS3 version) except for the infamous Horse Armour. In a nod to April Fool's day the Horse Armour costs twice as much as it did before

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/ga...425307d1/?of=3

I think the price cut will only be in effect for this week.

Long live the console war! Buy 'em all! Just don't give Sony any of your Personal info!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 2009-04-01, 11:21 AM
Jam

Any of these worth downloading? I have the GOTY edition which has the shivering isles and the KotN expansions, but none of the other ones...
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 2009-04-01, 12:55 PM
Veteran

Speaking of the PS3 version, do you know it's nearly impossible to find the GOTY edition in Canada? No one has it in stock, and I haven't found the "Greatest Hits" version either, except used on Amazon.ca. Very odd!

Gord
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 2009-04-01, 01:00 PM
Veteran

Most of the others are new areas you can call "home", depending on your character's alignment and class. Vile Lair is for evil characters (even better if you are a vampire). Mehrune's Razor is a big dungeon, with a cool evil weapon at the bottom. The Orrey is a minor quest that ends up activating part of the Magic Guild's tower that can grant any character class new abilities.

If you still play the game at all, I'd say they are all worth the new low price.

Long live the console war! Buy 'em all! Just don't give Sony any of your Personal info!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.