Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa Run Extended at IMAX Theatres - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 2008-09-08, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Member #1
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa Run Extended at IMAX Theatres

IMAX Corporation and DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. today announced that the IMAX release of Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa has been extended to include the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, and will now run into December.

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa will be digitally re-mastered for IMAX and play for a full run in IMAX theatres, including select new Digital theatres, which began rolling out this summer.

"Madagascar was a huge hit with moviegoers, and we are pleased to extend the run time of this highly anticipated sequel in IMAX theatres into the Thanksgiving and holiday season," added Greg Foster, Chairman and President of IMAX Filmed Entertainment.

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa joins four other DreamWorks Animation movies previously announced and slated for release in the IMAX format, including Kung Fu Panda, which was released on June 6, 2008, as well as the studio's first three 3D titles, Monsters vs. Aliens (March 2009), How to Train Your Dragon (March 2010), and Shrek Goes Fourth (May 2010).
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 2008-10-06, 04:45 PM
I really want to watch this but the nearest theatre is hours away from where I am right now. I guess I'll have to wait for the DVD release.

imax , mad men

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.