Good line/scene from a movie.. add yours (**WARNING potential profanity**) - Page 6 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #76 of 184 (permalink) Old 2006-01-29, 07:23 AM

Can't remember which movie this one comes from:

"Stick with me, baby, and you'll be farting through silk."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 184 (permalink) Old 2006-01-29, 09:31 AM

"Toga! Toga! Toga!"
"You'll shoot your eye out!"
post #78 of 184 (permalink) Old 2006-01-29, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Falling Down..... "I'm no longer economically Viable"
post #79 of 184 (permalink) Old 2006-01-29, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Bray
"Toga! Toga! Toga!"
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

"Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

"But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!"
post #80 of 184 (permalink) Old 2006-01-29, 02:17 PM

"Honey.....next time ....duck!"
response
"I married Rambo!!"

True Lies
post #81 of 184 (permalink) Old 2006-01-29, 03:00 PM
Veteran

"If you commit a crime there are 50 ways that you can fcuk up. If you can think of 10, you're a genius... and you ain't no genius."

Mickey Rourke in 'Body Heat'.

simplicity is genius...
post #82 of 184 (permalink) Old 2006-01-29, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorais
When I think notable quotes I only ever think funny and from more offbeat movies. Here's a few from Priscilla: Queen of the Desert. Even more funny if you can picture Terrance Stamp, Hugo Weaving and Guy Pierce saying them in drag. I may have to watch it again these have got me laughing so hard.

"That's just what this country needs: a c0ck in frock on a rock."

"One more push, I'm gonna to smack his face so hard he'll have to stick his toothbrush up his arse to clean his teeth! "

"Why don't you just light your tampon, blow your box apart? Because it's the only bang you're ever gonna get, sweetheart!"

"Oh, for goodness sakes, get down off that crucifix. Someone needs the wood."

"Do you know why this microphone has such a long cord? So it's easily retrieved after I've shoved it up your @ss."

"You know, there are two things I don't like about you, Felicia... your face. So how 'bout shutting both of them?"

"The only life I saw for the last million miles were the hypnotized bunnies. Most of them are now wedged in the tires."

"Is it true when you were born the doctor turned around and slapped your mother?"
...and MY favourite...
"...There, NOW you're F**KED!"
post #83 of 184 (permalink) Old 2006-01-29, 08:31 PM

I am the right hand of Vengence and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass.

Ivanova Babylon 5 to the shadow Earth Force Destroyers.
post #84 of 184 (permalink) Old 2006-01-29, 09:07 PM

Red face

From Annie Hall:

After that it got pretty late, and we both had to go, but it was great seeing Annie again. I... I realized what a terrific person she was, and... and how much fun it was just knowing her; and I... I, I thought of that old joke, y'know, the, this... this guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, uh, my brother's crazy; he thinks he's a chicken." And, uh, the doctor says, "Well, why don't you turn him in?" The guy says, "I would, but I need the eggs." Well, I guess that's pretty much now how I feel about relationships; y'know, they're totally irrational, and crazy, and absurd, and... but, uh, I guess we keep goin' through it because, uh, most of us... need the eggs.

1) 57HX 84C, SA8300-HD, Pioneer Elite DVR-65H-S, Pioneer Elite BDP-33FD 2) 32LV67u, 4250 HD
post #85 of 184 (permalink) Old 2006-01-30, 07:41 PM

Sunsets are beautiful,newborn babies are beautiful,but this.....this is freaking spetacular!"

Conair
post #86 of 184 (permalink) Old 2006-01-30, 07:51 PM
Veteran

"Your mom goes to college," *snicker*
-Kip in Napoleon Dynamite
post #87 of 184 (permalink) Old 2006-01-31, 03:49 PM

This sceen is from Fried Green Tomatoes when Kathy Bates has her parking space stolen from her by young girls in a nice car. Kathy Bates tells them politely what they did and the girls reply in a rude and nasty way. Kathy loses it and starts ramming their car with her "boat" of a car. The girls are screaming and yelling and then Kathy Bates replies, "Face it girls: I'm older, bigger, and I have more insurance!" . That gets me all the time.

Home Theatre: Yamaha HTR-6190, Klipsch Speakers, SANYO PLV-Z4, TOSHIBA HDDVD, LG BD555C, Cerwin Vega HTS12 Sub, VIP2300, XBox 360, HTPC.
post #88 of 184 (permalink) Old 2006-01-31, 05:45 PM

Location: Clinton, ON -------- Samsung LN52A550 | HTR-6090 | Pioneer BDP-320 | Eastlink DCT6416 | MX-810
I watched X2 again yesterday. I love this line...

"You picked the wrong house, bub." -- Hugh Jackman
post #89 of 184 (permalink) Old 2006-01-31, 06:26 PM

I get a chuckle every time I see "Planes, Trains, & Automobiles" were a frustrated Steve Martin berates the car rental lady and uses "f**ing" ten times in a row as he vents his frustration. After his tirade, she asks him for his rental agreement and he tells her he threw it away.
She then exclaims "Oh boy!"
He replies, "Oh boy, what?"
She then goes, "You're f**ked!"

Last edited by MAXAM; 2006-01-31 at 06:33 PM.
post #90 of 184 (permalink) Old 2006-01-31, 07:41 PM

"Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww....c'mon buddy.....pick up the phone"

John Travolta
In
Broken Arrow

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.