Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Battlestar Galactica Newb.

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  VSAdmin 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I've got a bit of free time on my hands, and have been watching BSG. Got sucked in a yr or so ago with zip.ca, and watched the 1st season on that.... A few weeks ago, I was in Costco and saw BSG:Season 2 for $19.39, so I picked it up on a whim, figured quite a bit of legal entertainment for under $20.

Flew through Season 2, and almost done season 3 (also $19.39 at Costco). Found some spoilers online (Damn), when looking for the remaining seasons.

I need to get my hands on the remaining seasons. I found some pretty good deals on Amazon.ca. Looks to be under $22/season for BD.

Question. without giving away anymore spoilers. Can someone look up. What box sets I need to finish off the series?

I have Seasons 2 and 3.

There appears to be a Season 4.0, and 4.5, I take I need to buy both, is there any overlap?

THx,
Peter

See less See more
#2 ·
I can appreciate the confusion as some seasons were divided in half with long mid-season breaks (season 4 was about 6 months between the halves).

4.0 is the first half of the 4th season and 4.5 is the second half, so you will need both.

Season 2 was released as 2.0 and 2.5 as well, so I do not know if you have all the episodes of both sets.

Seasons 1 and 3 were released as whole seasons.

The miniseries that began things was included in the season 1 set.

There are also a couple of one off movies: Razor is included in the 4.0 set and can be safely watched between the 3rd and 4th seasons. The Plan (a movie that you should only watch once you are done all 4 seasons as it has a lot of spoilers), was not included in the individual season sets.

The episode counts are:

Miniseries - 2
Season 1 - 13
Season 2 - 20
Season 3 - 20
Razor (film) - 1
Season 4 - 20
The Plan (film) - 1

Hope this helps.

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.