Ahh yes, lets see. Reading from the back of the case
Blu-ray Special Edition Features :
- New digital restoration, with uncompressed monoaural soundtrack (not sure what monoaural means)
- Audio commentary by Don Lynch and Ken Marschall, author and illustrator of "Titantic" : An Illustrated History
- The making of "A Night to Remember. 60 minute documentary
- Archival interview with survivor, Eva Hart
- En natt att minnas (1962), half hour Swedish documentary featuring interviews with survivors.
- The Iceberg That Sank the Titanic (2006), a fifty minute BBC documentary.
Plus a booklet featuring an essay by film critic Michael Sragow and archival photographs.
Anthem MRX500 [Processing] | Audio Refinement Multi 5 | OPPO BDP93 | Focal Chorus | JLAudio F110 | 50" Panasonic Plasma | Primacoustic Wall Panels