Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

NFL on Sunday's

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  kirjtc2 
#1 ·
We always used to get a different game on the western feeds of CBS and Fox on sunday, now both east and west feeds are simsubbed with the game CTV is doing. Is that allowed? It's the 2nd week it's happened, were missing a ton of games now.

#4 ·
I'm confused how is it not Roger's fault if they allow CTV to simsub over a game it is not brodcasting. If they simsub the eastern game I'm fine with that but there was a different game on at the same time in the Western feed and they simsubbed the eastern game over that two. Never used to, we got the simsubed eastern game and a different western game. Rogers has to allow the simsub, same as CITY can't simsub a game in Atlantic Canada so we get the actual US feed eventhough it' on CITY too.

#6 ·
but there was a different game on at the same time in the Western feed
No there wasn't. The Boston and Seattle feeds were both showing the Patriots game. CTV had the right to simsub both.

Your problem is with whoever at CBS assigns their NFL games to their local stations, not Rogers or CTV. If Seattle CBS was showing any other game there wouldn't be a simsub. There sure hasn't been any other time I've watched it this season.

#7 ·
Ok let me get this straight, you're telling me that CBS Seatte in Seattle was showing the Patriots game in their local market, not some other western game.

#10 ·
Now it makes sense, I don't care about the simsubing, I'm upset there isn't a different game on the western feed like there is more often than not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.