Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost HD ABC 527

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  57 
#1 ·
Did ABC buffalo and Rogers ever fix their issue with the HD feed. Switched to CTV fee last year after a few brutal events. However the only HD option for Lost at 8pm and 9pm seems to be ABC (since CTV is showing Idol, etc)

Its the one show that i watch same night tape delay live, any other show I would just record on ABC west

Andrew

#2 ·
I was just thinking the same thing. I am watching CBS right now but at commercial I watched ABC and I think it did freeze right before commercial but not sure.

We'll see in 1/2 hour, could be a long night and I will be pissed if it still happens. No use calling Rogers either as they can't/won't do anything.

#3 ·
I just watched 5 minutes of live Lost (the previously on 8pm episode), clipity cllip clip clip. Horrible cutting in and out... I am going way tomorrow, so I guess I will watch SD tonight, then next week start watching it on full tape delay Thursdays using west coast HD feed.

#8 ·
I too had the skippity skippities on the east coast ABC channel for the Lost Special at 8 pm. I figured it'd still be happening for the 9 pm to 11 pm shows, so I switched the recording to the west coast midnight to 2 am shows. Let's hope they'll play fine.

cheers,
supervij

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.