CTV & CTV Two 2017-18 schedule - Page 6 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #76 of 78 (permalink) Old 2018-02-12, 12:44 PM Thread Starter

Most U.S. scripted series are on hiatus during the Olympics, so CTV will catch up on some shelved programs including The Amazing Race, Match Game and Shark Tank.

It looks like CTV will schedule Lucifer as follows:

8 PM Sunday, Feb. 25 (pre-FOX)
10 PM Monday, March 5 (in The Good Doctor timeslot, since ABC will air The Bachelor: after the final rose)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 78 (permalink) Old 2018-02-14, 10:59 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExDilbert View Post
Quote:
I don't understand tonight's CTV schedule.
It's called juggling for simsubs. Many networks shows are on hiatus for the duration of The Olympic Games so expect lots of reruns and some changes to network schedules for the next two weeks.
I just saw your post since I made my last post at about the same time as yours. Obviously we agree on the Olympics since we used almost identical language.

My comment on the Feb. 7 schedule was that they dropped the Law & Order: SVU episode altogether. It airs at the same time as the CTV-developed series The Launch, but they could easily have aired it an hour later. Instead they had a rerun of Criminal Minds. They haven't uploaded the episode (S19 Ep13) to their website or scheduled it anytime in the next 3 weeks.

For those that are interested, CTV will resume simsubbing SVU since The Launch will have completed its run. The next 2 episodes will air as follows:
Wednesday, February 28 -- S19 Ep14 "Chasing Demons" 9 PM ET
Wednesday, March 7 -- S19 Ep15 "In Loco Parentis" 9 PM ET
post #78 of 78 (permalink) Old 2018-02-20, 12:45 PM Thread Starter

Iconic Music Series AMERICAN IDOL Lands on CTV Two, March 11

CTV announced today the acquisition of AMERICAN IDOL from FremantleMedia International to anchor CTV Two’s midseason schedule Sundays and Mondays at 8 p.m. ET/ 9 p.m. MT, beginning March 11.

This is the "new" AMERICAN IDOL that will air at the same time on ABC in the U.S.

Tags
bell media , ctv , ctv two , schedule

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.