Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Lucifer (FOX, CTV)

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  sherds 
#1 · (Edited)
Synopsis: Lucifer Morningstar - retired from Hell and now a night-club owner in Los Angeles - decides to help an L.A. cop solve crimes.

The first episode was enjoyable, with a good mix of drama and comedy. Tom Ellis plays a likeable Lucifer, although at times he was a bit too chatty. Immune to his naughty charms, Lauren German's appropriately-tough cop is a good foil. And Scarlett Estevez - the cop's daughter - was cute and saccharine-free. I'm curious to see how this show progresses.

Lucifer at IMDB | Lucifer at Wiki

#6 ·
We watch the show and my partner really enjoys it but i find it mostly unappealing. I appreciated Tom Ellis in Miranda and Rush but find his characterization of the devil in this show to be very unappealing .Give me Ray Wise in Reapers any day .I must admit to being curious as to who they will cast as the one who has escaped from hell . I was also entertained by the performances of Kevin Rankin and Lesley-ann Brandt .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.