Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

FOX 2014-15 schedule

Tags
fox schedule
21K views 89 replies 18 participants last post by  Dr.Dave 
#1 ·
The networks will be announcing their fall schedules this week. To get things started, here is the status of the existing shows:

Canceled
Almost Human
American Dad - Moving to TBS
Dads
Enlisted
Raising Hope
Rake
Surviving Jack

Renewed
Bob's Burgers
Bones
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Family Guy
Glee
New Girl
Sleepy Hollow
The Following
The Mindy Project
The Simpsons

Source

See less See more
#2 ·
Fox fall 2014 schedule

(All Times ET/PT)

MONDAY
8:00-9:00 PM GOTHAM (new)
9:00-10:00 PM SLEEPY HOLLOW

TUESDAY
8:00-9:00 PM UTOPIA (new)
9:00-9:30 PM NEW GIRL
9:30-10:00 PM THE MINDY PROJECT

WEDNESDAY
8:00-9:00 PM HELL'S KITCHEN
9:00-10:00 PM RED BAND SOCIETY (new)

THURSDAY
8:00-9:00 PM BONES
9:00-10:00 PM GRACEPOINT (new)

FRIDAY
8:00-9:00 PM MASTERCHEF JUNIOR
9:00-10:00 PM UTOPIA (new)

SATURDAY
7:00-10:30 PM FOX SPORTS SATURDAY

SUNDAY
7:00-7:30 PM NFL Game
7:30-8:00 PM BOB'S BURGERS
8:00-8:30 PM THE SIMPSONS
8:30-9:00 PM BROOKLYN NINE-NINE
9:00-9:30 PM FAMILY GUY
9:30-10:00 PM MULANEY (new)

BACKSTROM (new), BORDERTOWN (new), EMPIRE (new), HIEROGLYPH (new), THE LAST MAN ON EARTH (new), WAYWARD PINES (new) and WEIRD LONERS (new) join the schedule in 2015, as do returning series AMERICAN IDOL XIV, THE FOLLOWING and GLEE, among others.

Also announced for the 2014-2015 season are brand-new LIVE specials JUMP OF THE CENTURY (working title), PITBULL’S NEW YEAR’S REVOLUTION (working title) and GREASE LIVE (working title).

Additional FOX series include: AMERICAN IDOL, ANIMATION DOMINATION HIGH-DEF, BOB'S BURGERS, BOOM!, BONES, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE, FAMILY GUY, THE FOLLOWING, GLEE, HELL'S KITCHEN, HOTEL HELL, MASTERCHEF, MASTERCHEF JUNIOR, THE MINDY PROJECT, NEW GIRL, THE SIMPSONS, SLEEPY HOLLOW and SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. TEEN CHOICE 2014 will also return to the FOX schedule.

Additional new and returning series and schedule information to be announced.

Photos from the new and returning series are available at http://www.foxflash.com/div.php/main/page?aID=1z2z2z381z5z5]. Additionally, embeddable promotional video from the new series will be posted to www.foxflash.com at the conclusion of the FOX 2014 Programming Presentation shortly after 5:00 PM ET today.]

Full Press Release and new show descriptions: http://www.foxflash.com/div.php/main/page?aID=1z2z2z381z5z8&ID=16667

#7 ·
Saw the trailer for Backstrom and it looks quirky good . Read the original novel the series is based on but while the story was great i didn't much enjoy the main character . This characterization looks like it could be great and hart hanson has a good touch .

#9 ·
Rake was a flop in the ratings.

The Rake Finale had a 18-49 Rating of 0.2, a repeat of Criminal Minds at the same time on CBS had a 0.6. A hit show like The Big Bang Theory gets numbers like 3.8.

I thought the show was promising and recorded it. I usually wait to watch new shows until I see how they do, so I never watched Rake. Sometimes I'll watch a show like Almost Human even it might get cancelled just because I like it.

#12 ·
I had recorded all of the Headless horseman on FOX but never watched it thinking it was going to be cancelled. Instead, I recorded and watched Almost Human thinking that was a winner. I guess I have the knack of picking the losers. Just like I never watched 24 thinking it would be cancelled as well.... :eek:

#17 ·
Norman, the new show descriptions are in the full press release. UTOPIA is based on the Dutch reality show:
...Fifteen pioneering Americans leave their everyday lives and move to an isolated, undeveloped location – for an entire year – where they are challenged to create their own civilization from scratch...

#19 ·
FOX, Cumulus and dick clark productions announced today the television debut of the AMERICAN COUNTRY COUNTDOWN AWARDS, bringing country music’s longest-running radio countdown show to a national television audience for the first time. The two-hour live concert event will broadcast from Nashville on Monday, Dec. 15 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX.
Full Press Release.

#22 ·
Yes, both Utopia episodes each week are new. However, one blog (not linked) mentioned that Fox is possibly going to switch Utopia to once a week, after the 6th week (not sure how accurate that comment was).

American Idol is also expected to eventually go to a once-a-week schedule, but I don't think the once-a-week schedules for either reality series are etched in stone at the moment (although I'd be willing to bet that the once-a-week schedules will eventually occur).

http://www.fool.com/investing/gener...topia-extends-sleepy-hollow-and-looks-to.aspx

Utopia will follow the traditional reality show model and air twice a week, but one of those nights will be Friday, which is unusual for a series like this. While airing on Friday has worked for Undercover Boss and Shark Tank, those are both non-competition series and not serialized, meaning viewers can easily drop in and out -- here they will have to tune in to stay current.

#23 ·
Fox Pulls Plug on Egyptian Drama 'Hieroglyph'

Fox Pulls Plug on Egyptian Drama 'Hieroglyph'

The ambitious Egyptian drama, which was one of several projects Fox greenlighted straight to series, is no longer moving forward due to creative reasons, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

source

#24 ·
FOX fall premiere dates

Fall premieres of new and returning series are listed below in chronological order (all times are ET/PT):

Sunday, Sept. 7
8:00-10:00 PM UTOPIA (Series Premiere, Part One)

Tuesday, Sept. 9
8:00-9:00 PM UTOPIA (Series Premiere, Part Two / Time Period Premiere)

Wednesday, Sept. 10
8:00-10:00 PM HELL’S KITCHEN (Season 13 Premiere)

Friday, Sept. 12
8:00-9:00 PM UTOPIA (Series Premiere, Part Three / Time Period Premiere)

Tuesday, Sept. 16
8:00-9:00 PM UTOPIA (All-New)
9:00-9:30 PM NEW GIRL (Season Premiere)
9:30-10:00 PM THE MINDY PROJECT (Season Premiere)

Wednesday, Sept. 17
8:00-9:00 PM HELL’S KITCHEN (All-New / Time Period Premiere)
9:00-10:00 PM RED BAND SOCIETY (Series Premiere)

Monday, Sept. 22
8:00-9:00 PM GOTHAM (Series Premiere)
9:00-10:00 PM SLEEPY HOLLOW (Season Premiere)

Thursday, Sept. 25
8:00-9:00 PM BONES (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 PM SLEEPY HOLLOW (Encore of Season Premiere)

Sunday, Sept. 28
8:00-8:30 PM THE SIMPSONS (Season Premiere)
8:30-9:00 PM BROOKLYN NINE-NINE (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 PM FAMILY GUY (One-Hour “The Simpsons Guy” Season Premiere Crossover Event)

Thursday, Oct. 2
8:00-9:00 PM BONES (All-New)
9:00-10:00 PM GRACEPOINT (10-Part Mystery Event Series Premiere)

Sunday, Oct. 5
7:00-7:30 PM THE SIMPSONS (Encore)
7:30-8:00 PM BOB’S BURGERS (Season Premiere)
8:00-8:30 PM THE SIMPSONS (All-New)
8:30-9:00 PM BROOKLYN NINE-NINE (All-New)
9:00-9:30 PM FAMILY GUY (All-New)
9:30-10:00 PM MULANEY (Series Premiere)

Friday, Nov. 7
8:00-9:00 PM MASTERCHEF JUNIOR (Season Premiere)

Additional premiere dates and information will be announced at a later date.

Full Press Release.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.