Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

NFL delays impact American Idol 2012 (Sun, Jan 22)

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  lowerstreet 
#1 ·
Audition #3 was originally scheduled to air right now (7pm PST) but NFL overtime is taking over... on all feeds of CTV, and all feeds FOX. :mad: Hope they don't cut AI out, but then I hope they don't cut out Once Upon A Time either. Better DVR Once Upon A Time on ABC west coast feed to be safe.

#4 ·
I have been searching the internet to find out what happened on CTV last night and found this board.

I have Shaw Cable on the West coast and tuned in at 8pm to watch "Once Upon a Time". As you said, it did go back to it eventually but I ended up missing the first 8 minutes or so while they were showing the beginning of "American Idol".

I thought I was being safe by setting the VCR (yeah, I'm still old-fashioned) to tape on ABC, but it simul-casted CTV even though it wasn't "Once Upon a Time".

Do they always do simult-cast without checking if they're showing the same show? At the very least, CTV could have aired "Once Upon a Time" from the beginning of the episode. It was really frustrating... :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.