Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Dallas (new series)

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  PokerFace 
#1 ·
TNT has in production 10 new episodes of the famed TV series Dallas, due out the summer of 2012. This Dallas is a continuation with it focusing on John Ross III and Christopher Ewing, sort of a sequel of the next generation of Ewings. Don't worry JR & Bobby Ewing will be there as well other cast members from the original series. The only question that remains is - Will it air in Canada?

#5 ·
I'm a GUY, and generally I never liked, never watched any of the daytime soaps. (working most of the time anyway).

Just could not get interested in the daytime / daily soaps.

The ONE nightime soap / drama I did watch / did like - was DALLAS.

It was different.

Back in the day, it would come on once a week, FRIDAY evening, round 9PM.

Good timing - kick back friday after work and dinner ... on comes DALLAS.

Dallas was popular world round - wasn't it?

If they do a new DALLAS series - I hope they do a quality production.
( hard to imagine they could do the old series justice - do it as well. But lets see. )

( Similar to - Hawaii Five-O - I used to watch the original, but have no idea what the new one is like, have not tuned in to it yet. The original was good. I did like that. )

#8 ·
I'm surprised a reincarnation of Dallas didn't come a little sooner, with the collapse of Worldcom and the likes, I think JR ewing would be right at home. I'm sure JR would have swindled an oil deal out of the defeat of Araq? lol. Lots of story lines that would imitate life?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.