I like it too, but there are a few things I'm growing tired of.
* The whole Irish connection thing and old family business has too much importance.
* the music video type sequences at the beginning and end of shows
* the poetic way in which murders and violent acts are being protrayed (murders shown while playing "what a wonderful world". Really?
* the apparent lack of competition from other gangs considering the sons are not the toughest bikers around
* the total lack of competence of local law enforcement in dealing with the gang
Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the show and I'll keep watching. Just sayin'...