Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Radio Broadcasters to Launch Radioplayer Streaming Service
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 2017-03-19, 12:10 AM
Paolo
Veteran

I also concur. I don't see how different this app is compared to Tune In, or I Heart Radio. I have been using Tune In for Years, infact it was pre-installed on my BlackBerry Smart phone back in the day, It can tune practically Every major Toronto Radio station THAT I LIKE, It not just works for Canada but I've listened to stations in Europe and Africa on it. I also recently TRIED I Heart Radio, which is good, but it will never replace my TuneIn. I have heard commercials for RadioPlayer Canada all over the radio, so I went to the Google App store to check it out, I read some of the comments and it looks like it does NOT get every station despite what they are blabbing about that it does. This kind of contradicts what people want, so in that case, in the words of Dragons Den, I'm Out!

Bell Satellite TV, 9400 HD PVR, 65 Inch LED TV, Smart Blue Ray Player, No sound system.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome