Record spotify - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-04-18, 08:44 AM Thread Starter
Rookie

Record spotify

hi guys
I don't know whether I'm in the right forum for this or not. but i'll just give it a try. I'm looking for a software that enables me to record and convert music from spotify. I'm not really a expert but i've already read about some but I'm not quite sure which I like better. Maybe you guys have any suggestions for me? I would really appreciate your help :-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-04-18, 08:47 AM

Ask Google. You should be able to find your answer in under a minute.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-04-18, 10:09 AM

I agree with @ProjectSHO89 - depending on your operating system, device, and preferences, dozens of options probably exist for your setup - Google will help narrow down a solution that meets your needs.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-04-19, 01:16 PM
Veteran

I'd say, why bother? For $10/month you can download content to a local device.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-04-19, 05:05 PM

Maybe you are not following, the purpose of Spotify is not "recording" but listening to music. Look at the YouTube, most of us do not download or record videos from YouTube but watch them.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-04-20, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
Rookie

Thanks for your help @ProjectSHO89 and @Inglewood I already asked Google because thats the first i always do :-) but Google gave me so many softwares that i lost the overview.
@crossy thank you for your suggestion I think i will give tunbite premium a try but it really looks good :-)
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-04-20, 11:35 AM

I've been using Total Recorder Standard Edition to record sound from the internet or audio in for years. Edit audio files with Audacity and convert to needed format with Switch Sound File Converter Plus. This is in Windows 10.

Andy K.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-04-20, 05:43 PM

Apowersoft is also a good safe free download. Apowersoft Free Audio Recorder is a straightforward yet effective audio recording program. It gives you the ability to record PC sound into MP3/WMA/OGG/WAV files.

Apowersoft Free Audio Recorder - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

I have found that you have to be careful with free downloads but this one is safe. You can be recording Spotify in minutes.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.