Trying to identify a music piece from CBC AM Feb 22 4am - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 2016-02-24, 12:00 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

Trying to identify a music piece from CBC AM Feb 22 4am

I couldn't find any other forum that seemed to fit, so here goes.
I am trying to identify a piece of music that was attached to the radio program "Overnight"
and broadcast by the CBC radio main network. I already tried CBC and was told the selection was
programmed automatically from the CBC Production library and unfortunately no artist/title
information is available. Songs played between programs are not logged in their system by date
or time. No archive or podcast is available.

So, my hope was that someone may have recorded some of the CBC programming for future perusal and
may not have erased the content yet. The particular date was February 21 -22 over night period and
would be the 3am-4am time slot and particularly between 3:50am and 4:00am. I am in Vancouver, but,
assume they would keep the same broadcast for that time slot in other parts of the country as well.
I think the programming prior to the music wwas a BBC rebroadcast, but the CBC added the music to
fill the time until the top of the hour. It was a relaxing violin / guitar piece. If any one thinks
there is a better forum for this, then kindly let me know. Otherwise if anyone is able to assist in
my search feel free to let me know.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in