Newby from S.Surrey,B.C. - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 2017-05-25, 05:08 AM Thread Starter
Rookie

Newby from S.Surrey,B.C.

Good evening all. To the admins thanks for the add.
My name is Angela aka fysty-1. I live a the extreme SW corner of B.C. near the US/CAN border I am a 70year young female & you will never find a piece of equipment in my home with the display flashing 12:30 am. I am truck, car & motorcycle nut. I have for many years have wanted to build some sort of custom so I am finally filling that item off my bucket list in the form of customizing my 1995 Yamaha Virago XV1100 into an old school bagger in the tribute of the old Indians or Harley Davidson bagger cruiser.
Now on topic here, I have kept up with the latest in A/V electronics. I am not a gamer(I leave that to the younger gens), IA huge audiophile very big into movies. This brings me to my question. I see adds on the tube for virtual reality but as I am not a gamer nor a developer but I had an inkling that those type goggles would be fantastic for sit at home watching high action movies but I have no idea where to look for something like that. I also have my TV set-up with 500 watt 6 channel home theater system by Samsung. Any help would be greatly 'preciated.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.