TMN Go launched

Tags
tmn
46K views 77 replies 29 participants last post by  DSgamby 
#1 ·
TMN Go Launched with Cogeco And Bell as the first providers

#2 ·
#9 ·
I have two relatives, one with Cogeco and the other with Bell. Neither subscribe to these channels but I'd be interested in paying their costs in order to get access. Anyone know how this would work? It looks like it is cheaper with Cogeco I think. $12 per month as opposed to about $20 with Bell.

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
TMN GO on Shaw Direct

A new iPad app, TMN GO has recently become available for Bell, Cogeco and other Canadian providers.

It seems that Shaw / Shawdirect are not currently supported by the app, which is no doubt something that Shaw is not willing or able to support.

Shaw currently provides VOD, but that's not supported on iPad and similar devices, just via PC or some of the Shaw STBs.

Anyone have some information on Shaw's position on TMN GO? Will Shaw sign on to TMN GO?

Considering the delay in seeing more HD channels added via Anik G1, lack of support for TMN GO, and for that matter even a list of channels we can expect to have added when/if Anik G1 becomes operational, Bell and other providers are looking considerably more attractive every day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.