YouTube Changes!! - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 2011-12-02, 05:13 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Question YouTube Changes!!

I'm not sure how many here have you Tube accounts or if so what they sub to, but the recent changes to You Tube suck. Or at least the "delete" feature.

Before if you sub to a subscriber and you wanted to delete the vid he or she posted you clicked a small x and you didn't see the vid. Now that feature is gone and depending on how many subs you sub scribe to and if you miss a a couple of days, when you go to your You Tube home page you suddenly are stuck with tons of vids your forced to watch ad you can't delete them from your homepage even if you watch them.
I hope You Tube fixes this issue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 2011-12-02, 06:52 PM

MCIBUS,

I also miss this feature. I've clicked the 'send feedback' link youtube has the bottom of the page and have left them some feedback requesting this feature be added again.

Other then this I like the new layout. Change is good.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 2011-12-02, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Question

Don't get me wrrong I like the chanes all except for the "delet x" either then that it loks great, but when you sub to 88 subscribers and alot of them are posting vids(some which you want to skip) you can't and your stuck, ut from the "help' section the replies I've ben reading it appearsd you & me are not the only ones 'upset' over this missing feature.

I have a feeling it'll be retuniong, not sure when.

Not sure why they didn't add it with the changes.
'
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 2011-12-04, 10:37 AM
Veteran

Same here. I like the chronological layout, but I desperately need the "x" back so I can remove videos I've either seen or don't want to see. Just because I'm subscribed to a channel doesn't mean I want to watch every single video they post.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 2011-12-04, 03:39 PM

you can still get back to the old youtube page by going to http://www.youtube.com/home but that will probably be removed

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.