Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

LG Xenon on Bell phoney lock trouble

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  EricReesor 
#1 ·
I like the Xenon and find it to be somewhat user friendly..However the default touchpad lock settings really suck if you are trying to access or set your voice mail.

Bell has the Symbian OS set up to lock the touch screen when receiving sound and it makes it really hard to dial function numbers without timing out on the call. Does anybody have experience with this. I do not want to have to use the slider keypad to listen to and set up my voice mail.

That said it is really neat that I can create and load my own ringtones...the one that I am using is an mp3 of a loon on my one of my favourite lakes. It really makes people wonder where the bird is when my phone goes off!!!! Should be a real hoot when I take it fishing:cool:

Kudos to Bell (pun intended) for unlocking the Symbian ringtone add feature... unlike AT&T in the states who does the sounds market only crap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.