Can someone please tell me how to update my security question for my rogers mail account.
I have tried everything to no avail, and am very frustrated that something that should be so easy is so difficult.
I keep coming up with this answer:
Most users can change your security question by accessing your Account Information page.
1. Sign into your Yahoo! account.
2. Click on your name at the top of the page and select Account Info from the pull-down list. You will be required to verify your current password.
3. Under Sign-In and Security
, click Update password - reset info.
4. You can choose one of the security questions we have made available or your can choose your own.
5. Be sure to click Save after you have provided your new information.
However after signing in and selecting Account Info; I for the life of me can not find Sign-In and Security
HELP THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!