Home Hub 3000 constantly gets stuck on ?Loading? - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-07-22, 06:33 AM Thread Starter
Rookie

Home Hub 3000 constantly gets stuck on ?Loading?

Has anyone had issues with their HH3000 where your box ?restarts? or something (not sure what causes it and the 3 Bell Aliant techs that came to house do not know) and the gets stuck on message Loading. All access to TV, phone, and internet goes down. Cannot Access modem via IP address etc. The only way to get service back is to pull power cord out and battery backup. Happens once a day, usually overnight we wake up to our services being down. We are on our Third box since upgrading to HH3000 earlier this year. I did send in an escalation this morning to get it investigated as another tech would probably just swap modem again. 3rd in a row, clearly something is wrong.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-07-22, 02:27 PM
Veteran

It's most likely a line issue between the house and the Bell Aliant CO. A damaged line or bad connection perhaps? It could also be an issue with equipment or configuration at the CO. Are other people in the area experiencing similar issues? The fact that it happens overnight makes me think it could be caused by work being done at that time. (I once had a issue where the connection went down at the same time every night.) The connection should come back though.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-07-22, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

Last time tech was here, he checked the fibre line connected to modem and no issues. Not sure about people around here. It happens sometimes during the day as well. Random. I thought it might have been me changing the DNS on the box, but can?t be, because I removed it and still happened. I guess I will need to wait and see where my escalation goes.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-07-23, 06:39 AM
Rookie

Do you have a XBOX One? There is a known issue with a compatibility issue between the XBONE and HH3K. The workaround is changing the power mode of the XBONE to energy saving mode.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-07-23, 07:03 AM Thread Starter
Rookie

I do have an Xbox One S, I have it on instant on mode. Odd that is has an issue. I will try that to see if it stops.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-08-27, 09:36 AM

Hello !

I'm having the exact same issue here...

Did the xbox trick worked ?

Thanks !

Matt
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-09-21, 08:58 AM
Rookie

I had the same issue with the homehub 3000 being stuck at loading randomly and I did change the setting on my xbox one s to energy saving mode instead of standby and it seems to have fixed the problem.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 2017-10-05, 11:48 AM

Same kinda issue

I have an issue where my hub home 3000 doesnt load and even after restarting it, still doesnt even load also I dont have an Xbox I also turned off all my wifi devices to see if that would help also samething nothing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.