Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Bell Fibe Channel Discussion Thread

131K views 299 replies 62 participants last post by  distox 
#1 ·
#5 ·
ICC Criket World Cup

For those that love Cricket Bell has something for you:

Catch every hit, run and over, of the ICC Cricket World Cup.
If you love cricket, you’re going to love the live ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 coverage available to you on Bell Fibe™ TV. Take your pick of two exciting packages or watch just the final match on Pay-Per-View – and enjoy it all from the comfort of your couch.
You can also watch it on-the-go on your tablet or smartphone with the Bell TV App. First match starts on February 13.¹
Once you've ordered, you can start watching on channels 734 and 735.

Three ways to watch the ICC Cricket World Cup.
Full tournament package
All matches including regular season, playoffs and finals

$ 179 99
Semi-final and final package
Semi-final and final matches only (available for purchase from March 19 to 22)

$ 129 99
Final match only
Available on Pay-Per-View on channel 993

$ 99 99

How to order the ICC Cricket World Cup:

Call 1 888 755-9791
Go to channel 734 or 735
Log in to MyBell, select the Specialty programming folder and go to Seasonal Sports to find the package

Facebook Twitter YouTube
Privacy | Visit bell.ca | Find a store
¹Some conditions apply. See full offer for details.

Corporate Secretary’s Office of Bell Canada,
Bell Satellite TV (Bell ExpressVu), Bell Mobility, Bell Media and Bell Aliant.
1 carrefour Alexander-Graham-Bell, Building A-7,
Verdun, Québec, H3E 3B3

Copyright © 2015. Bell Canada. All Rights Reserved.

Info courtesy from Bell Fibe E-mail

#16 ·
Bell appears to add some channels today.

TVA Sports 3 HD is coming April 15 2015.I'm guessing that's what it says in french "TVA Sports 3 sera disponible des le 15 avirl 2015."

They've added the 2 Horse racing one's HPitv Canada & the ODDS channel.

They've also appear to have added two "ON Demand" Channels, one called Bell Local-"Open Gym" not sure exactly its all about, in the IPG says Raptors?The other is a french one called 24CH Le Quiz Canadiens? I'm assuming it has to do with the Montreal Canadians but its in french and I can't read french. "Le Quiz-connais-vous Canadiens"

#18 ·
From what I can gather the 24CH Le Quiz is a On Demand(Free content) thats has to doo with the Montreal Canadians. Now grant you everything is in french so don'rt know what they are saying when you play episodes you can choose from.

The Open Gym appears to be the same but for the Raptors, something called "behind the scenes". It to is free with many episodes to choose from.

I'm surprised they never added I thinks it 2 or 3 more of HPitv Horse racing channels and only added those two.

It should be noted TVA Sports 3 is only available in HD on Bell Fibe, not sure if a SD single is available or not?

#20 · (Edited)
This morning I noticed the channel count is now 907, Thursday it was 915? :confused:

So in the last 2 days 8 channels have disappeared, but I can't seem to know which ones?

EDIT:
391-395 NCAA 1-5 SD Season Ticket
1461-1464 NCAA 6-8 HD Season Ticket

399 VU Events.

Not sure why they just didn't call the 3 HD feeds NCAA 1-3HD? :confused:

List info update courtesy of Canadian Cable & Satellite Database-mcquarrieweb.ca copyright holders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.