I’ve been trying to remain composed over the last several months while trying to get this resolved, but it’s gone from bad to worse, and no sign it will actually be fixed. Please excuse the long rant and sum up of this issue.
Called in at the end of Oct. once Fibe was finally available in my area, booked an install, FibeTV+Internet+Dry-loop
Install came, everything worked well.
2-3 weeks later, I get my first internet bill, it’s pretty much correct, but no bundle discounts and the TV account is missing.
Called in several times to get this resolved, was advised that I should make a payment to keep the TV account in good standing.
I Pay 3 billing cycles in a row over the phone with my credit card, still not having seen a bill for the TV
Finally, my Feb. bill comes, now it’s suddenly in French, but the TV account is finally attached.
Credits are still missing, call in, credits for the last 3 months are applied.
They tell me, they’ll fix the French, and get it in English, it will take 2-3 more billing cycles.
Suddenly, my TV account is removed from the one bill again
I now have a new TV account, in French….
My internet bill is still in French.
Next billing cycle, I call in, pay again by credit card, ask again about the conversion, and why I can’t see a TV bill.
I’m told it’s in process, 2-3 billing cycles it will be fixed, this goes on until April, the entire time I’ve not seen a TV bill, yet I’m paying it.
April rolls around, finally, TV is back on the one bill, in French….
I call back… they cancel the account again, and the process repeats.
My one bill with internet is still in French, it’s canceled, they remake it.
Now, May, June one bills, page 1 is English, page 2 is French…..
Still no TV bills…. June 6th, I get a call from collections regarding one of the canceled accounts.
I’m about to outright lose it on the guy that called me, I call back the manager that’s dealing with my account, tell him this happened, he makes notes on all 6, yes SIX accounts, and sends the collections department a mail not to call me for 3 months while this gets fixed.
I make another payment June 6th to cover the May TV bill, that I’ve still not seen.
Call the manager back, he swears he’ll call me back June 27th, it’s now July 6th, and I’ve not been able to get him.
Today, I get a call from collections again, now suddenly I owe $253 on the TV account.
I’m at a client’s house installing a laptop when they called me on my cell, I advise the guy on the phone, to read the notes on the account, I pull up, and give him all my account numbers, he tells me he doesn’t care what notes are on the account, I either have to pay today, or I have to make arrangements to pay in the next 2 weeks.
He’s now being a belligerent a-hole, I’m sitting next to an elderly lady, trying to get off the phone. He said several times, I owe Bell $253, and he has to make the arrangement to get it, I gave him the extension of the manager that’s supposed to look after my account as well as his full name, I ask him kindly to read the notes on my account.
This goes on for 20 minutes until I make a credit card payment after he tells me he’s submitting it to the credit bureau unless they get payment in 2 weeks.
I make a credit card payment just to be rid of the guy.
What’s actually owing on the account, April and Junes bills, I made a credit card payment on June 6th to cover the May bill, but the April bill wasn’t yet merged from one of the many canceled accounts.
I should have owed $96 x2 months, total of $220.75 taxes in, and that’s not including the missing bundle discounts etc.
Somehow, that amount is now $253.
The Internet account/Dry-loop has never been an issue, it’s been on pre-auth payment since day one.
So, here I am, month 9, billing issues not resolved, notes all over 6 accounts, no fixes.
When I called in to billing tonight to try and reach my manager, the guy I spoke to said I never should have been called from collections, it’s more than clear on my accounts not to call me, management is handling it. He sent the manager an email and said I’d get a call back in 24-48 hours.
I have 14 hours on the phone calling Bell dealing with this, I checked my phone logs.