5) Rescaling 5-Dir Uda-Yagi, with SWR<1.5, G=8...12 dBi, tolerant to build (unlike all Uda-Yagi in holl_ands album with extreme high Q, extreme tight build/material tolerances and non-compliant with metallic boom - whatever BoomCorr factor you apply - it's not wideband due to extreme-high-Q nature of design). Easy to build with zinc-plate or alu stripes. https://ypylypenko.livejournal.com/17173.html
6) Rescaling 9-Dir Uda-Yagi, 9...14 dBi. Tolerant to build and incl. metal boom https://ypylypenko.livejournal.com/15582.html
7) Extreme long 24-Dir Uda-Yagi (100"), excellent SWR <1.5, G=10...17 dBi https://ypylypenko.livejournal.com/10000.html
8) working on 2x stack version of patch antenna
9) develop low-loss 4:1 (and possibly other ratios) PCB balun.
Currently optimized topology of Guanella transformator (total insertion loss using cheap single-side FR4 epoxy is <0.2 dB)
Investigating how to add bal-un (1:1 part), since standalone Guanella provide poor simmetrization (+0.75V, -0.25V arms) - hence coax outer shield currents/losses.