Yes you have, the dish!!!
1. Disconnect the incoming cable form the back of the 6131
2. Do a Check Switch test (using remote, press MENU, 6, 1, 1)
3. Go to Check Switch and select it. Go to Test and select it.
4. The receiver wil go thru 38 tests and fail.
5. Now re-connect the incoming cable to the Sat In port on the back of the 6131
6. Put the Signal Strength meter back on (MENU, 6, 1, 1)
7. Change Transponder to 24, change Satellite to 82
8. Slowly move your dish around until you find the signal.
This may involve raising/lowering the dish elevation by a degree or two, and then slowly moving the dish back and forth thru the area where the satellites are located.
Whereabouts is the Cottage?
DO you know the skew, elevation, and azimuth #'s for your Cottage?