Channel One Antenna installations - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 2017-06-09, 05:38 PM Thread Starter

Channel One Antenna installations

My apology if I am posting in the wrong spot. Please move as required.

Let me start with I DO NOT recommend Channel One Antenna Installers owned by Martin McDonald.
The issues with Mr. McDonald are that he is slow to complete work and very expensive.
To keep it short, after installing a new tower, antennas and poles, the first wind storm of the winter bent the pole and it was at risk of hitting the neighbour's house. Channel One did eventually come and take the pole down. He indicated what was needed and the costs attached. I provided payment in full. That was in January. In spite of multiple emails and phone messages he still had not come to finish by the end of May. He provided a variety of excuses including that he had taken on other work in Ottawa and was running behind with that work.
My experience is that he always slow to respond, slow to get work done and expensive. There are several Better Business Bureau complaints against him.
I hired someone else to do the work. Dr. Antenna did show up on time and did the work in three hours.
I am trying to get the outstanding money I am owned from Channel One...wish me luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 2017-06-09, 09:56 PM
Rookie

Did Dr. Sat recommend Channel One?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 2017-08-03, 06:13 PM Thread Starter

No, they did not.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.