Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

KC/Jays on SN?

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  ticky 
#1 ·
I posed a question on here minutes ago and the question was deleted. Why?

#2 ·
Well, since this question about my original question has not been deleted after a half hour, I will repeat my original question. I was wondering why SportsNet was not permitted to show today"s Kansas - Toronto game on TV? It was going across the screen that MLB was permitting them to air the game on SportsNet Radio but not TV.

Now I have 2 questions.

#9 ·
The facebook coverage of the game was well done, once I found it in the 7th inning, and I fed it to my TV. I don't really enjoy watching on my laptop or phone, unless the power is off or I am away from home. This may get sports fans back on facebook, if they left. I agree with Inglewood that the comments running across the screen will have to be kept to a minimum.

#13 ·
a lot of people I know who have left facebook will refuse to go back on and want another way to watch the blue jay games without having to give a single piece of personal information ever again to marc zuckerberg and his friends at Facebook (remember when it was called TheFacebook.com and the napster guy told Marc to Drop the "The")

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.